Sunday, October 18, 2009

'Ello 'Ello

I have had uncontrollable urges to create things lately. This is a problem for me as I nearly failed my year eight home ec. course. My teacher made me cry on a regular basis, nevertheless, I will soldier on. I would love to be able to make my own clothes. Lately, this desire to create has resulted in desires to bake and a compulsive saving of pictures from home decorating blogs. I wish I had some artistic ability in like drawing and painting and craft. Maybe with some lessons? We shall see.

1. Show us something cute

BABY OWL!


From here.

2. What's the last homecooking you had?


From taste.com.au

Mama made me vegetarian shepherd's/cottage pie. Super yum! I appreciated her effort in making that for me and making another one with mince for the rest of the fam :)

3. What do you miss?

Photoshoots with my friends, by my friends.







All of those photographed by this girl.

4. What makes you laugh often?

Old Pictures.






5. What's your favorite word?

Three-way tie between glitter, effervescent and serendipitous.

6. What are you trying to quit?

Mango ice-cream, it feels so wrong but it tastes so good!

7. Whose style do you dig?

Hers.



8. Link to a great blog you've discovered lately...

A Beautiful Mess by Elsie Cake.

9. What are you looking forward to?

My upcoming graduation from high school, subsequent celebrations thereof and shortly after my family's holiday to Europe!

10. Post a recent snapshot of yourself.



11. Recent Favorite Movie?



12. If a movie were made about you, who would play you?

See above, Zooey Deschanel...even though she's older than me, I just love her.

13. What gives you goosebumps?
Sweet Disposition by The Temper Trap (clearly the 500 Days of Summer obsession continues).

14. Share a new obsession.

Home decorating. I'm seventeen, live with my mother but I am completely and absolutely in love with it.

15. What's the meaning of your life?

To not know the meaning of my life.

This quiz from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment