Sunday, August 9, 2009

21 Forever

Recently I was inspired by Maggie on her blog to scour through the entire contents of the Forever 21 website. In total copycat style, I will post my favourite items. I set myself a $150 (Australian) limit, which is around $125 U.S. This is so I actually have half a chance of buying it. Though, with shipping, it's around $200 (Aus) anyway. However, without further ado, here are my faves:



I just loved the colours of this dress! It looks like it could be really cute in summer but with some tights and a leather jacket, also hot for winter.



I have been pining after this Bowie shirt ever since I saw it well over a year ago! I love the colours and the cut and most of all: IT'S BOWIE!



This, I absolutely adore! I just think it would work really well for adding a bit of colour to an otherwise bland outfit (I wear a lot of black haha). It also adds a bit of girly to a t-shirt combo (though if I do happen to get this, I will have to wear it with leggings, I'm thinking. I haven't bought clothes from Forever 21 since my last trip to America, but while there I learnt that the things that fitted me in my body or around my hips were way too short for my legs. So, leggings time!)



These are just perfect. I already have a pair of heart-shaped glasses but they're see-through and pink. So this would make a more dramatic statement and I love the black patterning on them as well!



I love this. It has the potential to be a bit grungy (if paired with the skirt below) or cute and fun (if paired with the skirt above). Plus...I love England!



I just think this skirt would work in so many ways. I think it looks a bit frumpy in the picture but I can sort of plan heaps of outfits around it in my mind, and for me that's what makes a great piece of clothing.



I love these boots so much! I've been looking for a slouchy ankle boot for so long and these are absolutely perfect.



This shirt was just too cute to pass up. The dinosaur is adorable! *squee*



Last, but not least, I am just obsessed with these hats. I have a hard time wearing them with my fringe (bangs) but I think that if I swept it back it could look really cute.

So those are my fashion insights!

xoxo,
Megan

2 comments:

  1. I just bought one of those hats! And I have a pair of pink heart-shaped glasses too! I love them, haha. Forever 21 is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hate that American skirts and dresses always require leggings so that I don't flash everyone. I'm American, but I went to Europe recently and bought dresses and was SOOOO happy they weren't so freaking short! I love leggings, but don't want to wear them with everything, ya know?

    Anyway. I love this blog. Haha

    ReplyDelete