Thursday, January 7, 2010

One Week On...

Hello cupcakes!

It's been a bit over one week since the beginning of the new year, I hope you all had a *fabulous* one! Personally, I know I did! Since then I have been mostly relaxing, although a bet I made with a friend did leave me awake for forty-eight hours and having to go shopping to boot! If those two days of sleepless depravity have taught me anything, it's that brown and orange polka-dot shorts are never a good idea (a thrift store purchase that I later regretted immensely) and that I respond well to challenges!

And that latter self-revelation, is what I will be concentrating on in this post!

As those of you who read my last post will know, I have been faithfully completing the wonderful Megan's M.Y.L.A. series homework, which she posts on her blog, Charade. The first of these was to complete a sketch of our 'ideal' life. However, unfortunately, I have no means of capturing and presenting this work of...ahem...artistic genius. Use your wonderful little imaginations hehe.

Through her other exercises, I realised that I separate myself into the 'Ideal Megan' and the 'Regular/Bad Megan'. I think, rather faultily, that Ideal Megan is how I imagine myself to be in my mind, even though this isn't always the case. The good thing about this though is that Ideal Megan is still me, still a version of me, just the me that I aspire to be. So let us all send our very best wishes to the stars that we may become more like our ideal selves!

xoxo,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment