Sunday, September 20, 2009

From now on, this is my diary.

I hate everything. I hate everyone. I hate my life, I hate who I am. I hate everything.

I hate that my friends never go out.
I hate that I'm getting fatter.
I hate that I'm ugly.
I hate that everyone agrees with me.
I hate that I'm going to have a crap OP.
I hate that my heart is broken.
I hate that that is for no reason.
I hate love.
I hate that I've never been in love.
I hate that I will never let myself be in love.
I hate Australian Idol.
I hate feeling like this.
I hate that I trust no one.
I hate that I thought I'd moved on.
I hate that everyone hates me.
I hate that I can't tell anyone this.

1 comment:

  1. Megan! I know we're just BEDA Buddies and really don't know each other, but if you need somebody to talk to, e-mail me (magpie1016@sbcglobal.net).

    I don't want you to hate everything, or feel like everything hates you. Because it's not true, I promise.

    ReplyDelete