Friday, September 25, 2009

Uneh

Guess who is happy?
Megan!
Guess whose life is awesome?
Megan!
Guess who even if she fails this extension assignment should end up on an HA overall?
Megan!

I feel like dancing, dancing.

But I won't, I'm wearing nothing but a bathrobe and I feel that any dancing may severely disturb my stepfather-to-be.

The reason for my happiness?

I am thinking of changing the university I'm planning on going to! I went to the uni I am now thinking of going to yesterday, not for the first time, and it was just beautiful! And it felt right, you know. I'd been ignoring the feelings of wrong-ness that I'd gotten whenever I'd visited my original university. Like, even just the campuses. Original University A is all grey and concrete and it's always cold and no one really looks at each other. New University B is green and pretty and sandstone and the buildings are old and historic! Oh, and everyone there looks like they are having a good time.

I mean, vibe aside, I have done some research on potential courses at University B and I found out that it will actually be better for me to go there. I will be more employable (especially since I plan on going overseas and Uni B is much more globally recognised than Uni A). And the writing component is pretty much the same as at Uni A, except I get to have another major which allows me to do more on effective use of the english language. I'm so excited!

Added Bonus: It is the university that my two best friends attend/will attend. That had absolutely no bearing on my decision, so don't scowl at me, omnipresent reader.

I was unhappy with the thought of going to Uni A, but right now, I'm practically glowing thinking about Uni B!

xoxo,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment