Monday, May 18, 2009

:)

The glittering sheen of the ballroom was making me feel sick. The smell of sickly-sweet treats burnt my nostrils and I fought the need to sneeze. Perspiration collected on my top lip. I was terrified that the swollen salty drop would roll down, down, down the curve of my lips and drip down onto my chin. My immobilising dress grew around me like a taffeta flower, its prickly thorns shooting bolts of pain up my stockinged legs. The boastful throaty jests of the men and the women’s trilling gave the impression of birds trapped in a golden cage. My dried mouth felt sour and thick in the stifling heat. The scene sprawled below me, spilling out in a wave from the tall room into the dark garden. It was only a thin layer of the balustrade wood that held me from the storey below.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I don't really know where I'm going with that story haha.

Here's something to think about:
I think a truly happy person is one who can see beauty in everything.




I don't even remember who took that photo, argh, I suck haha.

On the plus side, I've just decided to not worry about things. I feel so much happier like straight away. It's wonderful.

xoxo,
Megan

Guitar Hero Plays this Year: 36
Mental Slaps Today: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment