Friday, May 15, 2009

WOOHOO!

BEDHAM is overrrr! This was way harder than I expected, especially the past fifteen days without the hype that surrounds BEDA. But I did it(sort of)!

I am going to my mother daughter dinner and getting my hair cut tomorrow. That's exciting for me because I am going to finally have nicer hair! Yippee yah yah!

I can honestly say that with all of the crap that has been going on in my life right now, this is a super good time for this to be over. I will be able to not have as much stress in my life!!

I think I'm being a bit harsh on the old BEDHAM, I have enjoyed doing it. Especially due to my BEDA buddies, whom I heartily thank.

I will probably be blogging fairly sporadically from now on. Hey, saying sporadically has just made me think of Clueless which I watched the other day. I'll admit, I'm a tiny bit like Cher (but less rich haha). I am also completely in love with Paul Rudd. He's super sexy.

I have enjoyed blogging every day, it's been good practice for writing every day. I hope that wherever/whoever you are you're having a great time :)

xoxo,
Megan

Kg's to Goal: 5
Guitar Hero Plays this Year: 36
Mental Slaps Today: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment