Monday, May 4, 2009

Insert Creative Title Here

Notimenotimenotime!!!

So, today I helped my Mum by moving a MASSIVE pile of branches and offcuts into a skip. I thought I was going to die because my iPod is broken (fingers crossed for a new one on my birthday), R.I.P. George. I listen to my iPod allllll the time so it's been hard for these past few weeks where I haven't had one. Anyway, I thought that the mindlessness of moving branches etc. was going to numb me into nothingness but I survived it by pretending it was a challenge on the Amazing Race. It was quite fun after that :P

I still have to finish my MHI assignment (I haven't even started editing it yet!!!). It was so annoying in class though, because my teacher always tries to make us change our hypothesis based on what she thinks. It isn't meant to be like that, you're supposed to be graded on how well you present evidence to support your hypothesis, not how well your view lines up with hers. Last time I did actually change my hypothesis, however, this time I have decided not to. That means that I have to do double the research to anyone else though to convince her that I know what I'm talking about.

I still can't really talk about the formal because I'm still pictureless, but here are some statistics for you about the night.

Friends in Party: 15
Friends in Limo 1: 10
Friends in My Limo: 5
Courses in Meal: 3
Deliciousness of Food: 0.5 Pizzas
Songs Danced To: 42
Songs Sat Out (Including Dinner): 31
Total Girls Drunk: 32%
Total Boys Drunk: 40%
Pictures Taken: 0 (my camera broke!)
Times Proposed To: 1 (I was Juliet when Love Story by Taylor Swift came on because I had a white dress, hence, I got proposed to :P)
Number of Drinks of Coke Spilt On My Dress: 1
Fun Had: 10000000000 Gigawatts

xoxo
Megan

Kg's to Goal: 5
Guitar Hero Plays This Year: 34
Mental Slaps Today: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment