Monday, May 11, 2009

No time

I don't really have much time at all to type this. Like, fifteen minutes.

I am, actually, finishing a Hamlet assignment as we speak. It's a bit more difficult than I thought it would be but it is still proving manageable, so that's good.

I had a big talk with the friend who has depression, that made things a little better I think.

It was my unofficial school birthday today, I had cake in P.C. and was allowed to pay out my P.C. teacher with no pay out payback, I pay him out all the time anyway.

I'm so tired right now. I can kind of sleep really well and anywhere but recently I've been waking up with the impression that I've been having a nightmare even though I can't remember what it was about. It's really weird.

xoxo,
Megan

Kg's to Goal: Unknown
Guitar Hero Plays This Year: 37
Mental Slaps Today: 52

No comments:

Post a Comment