Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I'm a bad person!

It was the friend who I am having problems with's birthday today but I made a card for someone else who's birthday it is :$ I am going to buy Problem Friend a birthday present though, so I think that makes it somewhat better??

I also don't particularly want to call my father even though he left me a sweet message asking me what I'd like for my birthday. I hate talking to people on the phone, I never have anything to talk about with him, it will be super awkward and I don't really feel much of a connection to him since he moved away. Shrug. I guess I'll have to, even though it's probably a bit late now.

I'm having a whole bagful of emotional issues and stresses, I am contemplating throwing myself off a ferris wheel -_- Just kidding, but you know...ARGH!

I'm going to go.

xoxo,
Megan

Kg's to Goal: Unknown
Guitar Hero Plays this Year: 34
Mental Slaps Today: 34

No comments:

Post a Comment