Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dreams and Wishes and Mantras, Oh My!

DREAMS

Be a talented, successful writer and artist who is destined for fame
Be a bright, happy and fun person to be around with many close friends
Live an exciting, fulfilling and enviable existence


WISHES

Happiness is...embodying my ideal characteristics
Happiness is...constantly experiencing new things
Happiness is...having fun with close friends
Happiness is...always learning and improving
Happiness is...success in my chosen career

Determination means...never allowing myself to wallow
Determination means...forcing myself to relax
Determination means...always striving for a positive outlook
Determination means...working for my goals
Determination means...maintaining myself


MANTRAS

All comments about me mean that I am special and worth paying attention to.

I am an effervescent and happy burst of sunshine and breath of fresh air in this world.

I am a fun, free and joyous spirit who is so strong, she does not mind allowing others to help her.

I blow like the wind - I am free but purposeful, carrying on my course unhindered by obstacles but allowing for and appreciating the unexpected turns my life may take.

No comments:

Post a Comment