Friday, April 23, 2010

Somewhere Way Up High

I'm in a kind of weird mood today. Also, I'm sorry for not posting as much as I should have been. I would use the old lame excuse of "I've been busy" but it's truuuue.

I'm a bit lost right now, I think haha, I feel like my legs are jostling for most-painful-place-on-Earth with my head and my back. It's kind of tiring haha. Also I've just had a rather large fight with le boyfriend so I'm not sure he is still speaking to me. I don't know if I should call him or not. I've already texted (but I think he might not have credit) and talked to him on facebook (but he was idle). I don't know if calling is a bit too clingy?? [For the record, we were both just snappy with each other, neither of us really did anything too wrong except for not being very respectful in how we were speaking to each other].

It's also strange for me because I'm at home at the moment which I'm not usually. My sister is being delightfully horrid and reminding me why I stay at my boyfriend's house so much in the first place.

I think I've made a step forward in my development as a person. I consider myself to be primarily a good person. There are people who would disagree with that, one girl who would call me "the worst friend ever". But I look at my life and there are people who love me, who think I'm an amazing person, and really, those are the people who know me the best. I think anyone who doesn't like you, just doesn't know you well enough yet.

Hopefully that made sense!

xoxo,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment