Wednesday, April 29, 2009

But the Beat Goes On

So...I was like up until two this morning doing my modern draft haha. I'm a bit tired. It was a free dress day (we have a uniform, so every so often we get free-dress days where we pay a two dollar 'fine' and we get to wear our own clothes) at my school today and the theme was like 'international'. Most people sort of copped out (myself included, I just wore jeans and a hoodie with 'Canada' on it that I bought when I went there). However, my PC (home room) teacher went to Oxford, so he had on his schoolboy hat and blazer. It made me laugh so hard, he looked hilarious!!

This is random and I'm not even going to attempt a segway but apparently what men desire most in a relationship is to feel needed and women desire to feel cherished. I'm sort of thinking that maybe this is where the centuries of female oppression have been about. Subdue women, make them weaker and they will really need you haha. I'm half-kidding.

Life is:

Green tea
Staying up late
Stress
Friends having problems :(
Formal preparation
Being out of the loop
Fairy tales
BEDA
A, A-, A
Monotony

xoxo
Megan

Kg's to Goal: 5 (see, I checked!)
Guitar Hero Plays This Year: 33
Mental Slaps Today: 12

1 comment:

  1. YOU HAVE TO PAY TWO DOLLERS TO WEAR NORMAL CLOTHES TO SCHOOL AND ONLY ON SPECIFIED DAYS?!?!??!! THAT IS CRAZY! I'm sorry. That sounds like it sucks.

    Oh my God, Green Tea...yes....yessssss

    ReplyDelete