Monday, April 27, 2009

EPIC FAIL

I just completely forgot to post yesterday. Like, it did not even cross my mind. Oopsie, I'll post twice today though, to make up for it haha :)

My formal is actually on the second of May, so it will miss BEDA!! I'm still going to be posting though, because I didn't start BEDA until like the fifteenth of April. I will post lots of pictures though hehe.

I actually just spent like the ENTIRE weekend writing, recording and editing my S.O.R. assignment. I didn't do any of my homework or anything haha. I still haven't done it tonight but that's because I'm lazy.

Um, nothing particularly exciting happened today, so I am going to end this post here. Check out my other post today! :P

xoxo,
Megan

Kg's to Goal: I still don't know *facepalm*
Guitar Hero Plays this Year: 32
Mental Slaps Today: 9

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the pictures! Of course I will still follow you, and the rest of the girls.

    ReplyDelete