Thursday, April 30, 2009

Today is my last official day of BEDA :(

I ist sad. Oh well, it's not really my last day (I think I'll be quite pleased then) but it is making me sad because it means the end of lovely daily blog posts to read from everyone. *sigh*

I mean, for such a momentous occasion, you'd think I'd have something to say...but I don't. I can't find a bag for the freakin' formal -_- It's annoying :P Also, it looks like my failure in my little tournament with Sean has come to nothing! Yay! Megan will not be held to stupid bets! Although, when I brought this up with him he said, "I'm waiting for the right moment." This has made me slightly nervous again.

Does anyone have any advice for making people feel better when they won't tell you what's wrong? I feel sort of useless :(

I might post a poem that I wrote :P

Flower Flower

Flower, flower,
The suns great power,
On your falling leaves does shine,
Oh flower flower, please be mine,

Flower, flower,
A cleansing shower,
Brightens greenly glistening leaves,
Oh flower flower, king of trees,

Flower, flower,
Beautiful tower,
Lightens earth with brightly coloured burst,
Oh flower flower, pick me first.

Yay! Poem :P

xoxo,
Megan

Kg's to Goal: 5
Guitar Hero Plays this Year: 34
Mental Slaps Today: 25

No comments:

Post a Comment