Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Starstruck

Today has been a mixed day. I recieved back results, one I was not at all happy with (maths), one I was quite happy with (modern history) and one I was on the fence about (economics).

I have a modern history draft due tomorrow that I haven't started, so I have to make this a short one. Today we had a performance of a theatre company who perform Shakespeare. Today they did excerpts from Macbeth, Hamlet and The Taming of the Shrew. One of the theatre dudes was totally hot, he reminded me of a young, and real, Snape. I was in love :P I've actually studied The Taming of the Shrew in drama before and we're studying Hamlet now in english. I performed excerpts from The Taming of the Shrew in drama and I am going to have to perform excerpts of Hamlet in english so it was really cool to see them performed today. I also got two new assignments today (english and english extension), so I'm not too happy about that, wah wah.

My mum also had parent teacher interviews tonight. She only talked to two of my teachers, my english teacher and my economics teacher because she wanted to meet them. My english teacher said I was the best student in her class, which I thought was a nice compliment. It surprised me actually, I thought she hated me haha. My economics teacher loves me, so he spent the time paying me out to my mother hehe.

Um, in good news I found my glasses that were lost yesterday. Actually, I went to Reception to ask about them and they were there. The creepy thing was that they had my name and year level on a note on them (my name isn't anywhere on the glasses or case). Someone knows what glasses I wear!!!

Erm, I can't really think of anything else to say and besides, my draft awaits! *groan*

xoxo,
Megan

Kg's to Goal: I fail, I will find this out, I promise
Guitar Hero Plays this Year: 33
Mental Slaps Today: 14

2 comments:

  1. YOU FOUND A YOUNG REAL LIFE SNAPE!!!!???!!!!


    WHERE IS YOUR LOCATION??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hamlet! We went to go see "The Merchant of Venice" performed and there was a very hot actor playing Antonio who showed off his fabulous chest. My English teacher was/is obsessed with him lol. I would much like to see a real life Snape!

    ReplyDelete